Spitfire Girl is hiring a sales and marketing Manager for our wholesale division in Austin Tx:
Spitfire Girl is a cutting edge fragrance and candle brand based in Austin, TX established in 2001. If you’re obsessed with business development, sales strategies, and authentic brand connection, this is the position for you!
Our ideal candidate is a big picture thinker, excellent with people and project management skills with a mind for analytics.
This position will acquire and maintain customer relationships. From our e-commerce customers to our larger distributors, this position oversees all aspects of product awareness and distribution. You will be reaching out to current wholesale customers large and small, sharing new products and taking feedback on current and new line we are producing.
You will represent our brand in-house, as well as market shows and promotional opportunities. You will offer quarterly and annual forecasting and work with our teams to make these goals come to fruition. You will oversee our sales and marketing analytics to ensure that all projects and goals are being hit in a timely manner. You will implement new strategies to connect with our customers, and ensure they’re receiving the best possible service.
- Acquire new accounts and maintain current customer relationships
- Direct product research and works with Creative Director and Operations Director on product development
- Prepare proposals for expansion and potential sale/market streams
- Identify and develop customer acquisition strategies
- Field work and store visits, such as trade shows and promotional opportunities
- Overseeing advertising and social media marketing strategies
- Provide analytics and reports for sales and marketing
- Monitor competitor product and markets
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 3-5 years of sales/marketing experience
- 1-2 years leadership position experience
- Proficiency in Quickbooks , Office Suite and/or Mac equivalent, Google Analytics, and Google Apps
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and management skills
- Familiarity with online ad suite (Facebook, Adwords, Adroll, Etc.)
- An ideal candidate will possess knowledge of B2B and B2C/ecommerce sales, preferably in a related field of fragrance, home décor or product manufacturing.
- Existing store relationships in the same feild a plus
- An understanding of the home décor, décor and gift market
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Sales & Marketing Manager”.
Sales Associate Position
Hiring part time retail associates to serve as the face and voice of our company, engaging with customers to deliver a one-of-a-kind retail experience.
Starting salary $13.50 plus commission.
- Greeting customers and acting as first point of contact
- Creating a welcoming environment throughout shopping experience
- Providing expert knowledge and educating customers about our brand and products.
- Facilitating sales, processing returns, refunds, and exchanges, and providing customer care duties
- Gathering customer feedback and sharing with Store Manager
- Front of house maintenance, cleaning, and organizing
- Back of house maintenance, including organizing and inventory
- Assisting with in-store events
- Positive energy and approachable attitude with a can-do work ethic
- Strong problem solving skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills founded on honesty and transparency
- Comfortable with both taking direction and staying self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment when store is busy and stay focused and productive during slower operating hours
- Previous retail/sales experience is a major plus
- Has reliable transportation and takes punctuality seriously
- Understanding of the P.F. brand, aesthetic, and visual language
How to apply:
Email resume and cover letter telling us a little bit about you and your work experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include "Retail Associate Position" in the subject line when you email.